Windows 7 Professional is used worldwide by the small business owner or entrepreneurs as the features of the same are marvelous. So, if you are looking for Windows OS to start your small business, then Windows 7 Professional is a good choice. The use is simple and to access the same, you can download the ISO file from the official site of Microsoft and after installing, you will get 30 days trial and thereafter, you will have to purchase the product key. However, if you failed to get the key, then don’t worry, here you will get Windows 7 Professional Product Key Free Download link that will enable you to access the complete version of Windows 7 Pro.
#1 Why choose Windows 7 Professional?
At one stage, you will think, there are several versions of Windows 7 that are available in the market, then why to choose only Windows 7 Professional edition. Well, your conscience is absolutely right and giving you the right way. The answer to your consciousness is very simple, Microsoft launched ample versions of Windows 7 OS and everyone has some special features. Windows 7 Professional has the almost same feature as that of Home Premium, but the key factors that separate them are security and networking. These two parameters separate Windows 7 Pro from Home Premium.
Win 7 Professional is specially designed for a small business owner or small entrepreneur and they need security and networking features to work smoothly. Apart from that, the Pro version has XP mode that will help you to run XP products also. But, the dark side of this version is the lack of BitLocker and Multilingual support as these two features are available in Windows 7 Ultimate. The price also varies as per the version and Windows 7 Pro will cost you $299. However, you can cut the cost by using the free product key and for your solace product keys for Windows 7 Professional is provided in this article.
Apart from that, Windows 7 Pro is available for 64 bit and 32 bit and you can download the one as per your computer specification. If you download Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, then the same key will be required and here you will get Windows 7 Professional Product Key 64 bit. However, if your computer requirement is of 32 bit OS, then don’t worry as Win 7 Professional Product Key 32 Bit is provided at the bottom of the article. Now, you must know the process to install Windows 7 Professional and for your convenience, the detailed steps are provided below.
#2 A comprehensive way to Install Windows 7 Professional
There are multiple ways to install Windows 7 Pro and it is upon you to decide the way. Generally, OS is available in CD disk, but most of the users are also using USB drive to install OS. So, here you will get both the ways to install Windows 7 Professional. Now go through the process listed below.
#1 Method 1: Installing Windows 7 Professional using CD disk
If you got Windows 7 Professional disk from the retailer or from any friend, then you can use the disk to install Windows 7 Pro, but before moving ahead, make sure to take a copy of all the data as the installation process will erase everything.
• First and foremost, restart your computer.
• Now press the key to enter the BIOS section and you must act smartly as the time will be very short to press the relevant key to get access in the BIOS. Usually, you need to press the key immediately after the computer restarts and the key may be Del, Esc, F2 or F10 and it depends upon the computer model.
• After entering into the BIOS section, you need to move to the Boot section and then select CD-ROM Drive.
• Look for the place to insert the CD in your PC and make sure to close the drive properly.
• Now focus on the computer screen and select an option ‘Exit Saving Changes’.
• Soon, a confirmation message will come and here you need to select the ‘Yes’ option.
• Now, turn off your computer completely by pressing and holding the power button for a few minutes.
• Wait for a couple of minutes and then turn ON the computer.
• After starting the computer, you will be asked to press any key to continue, perform the task to move to the next level.
• Thereafter, Windows will ask you to select the Language, Input methods and Time Zone, provide the relevant details and click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed ahead.
• Now, click on the ‘Install Now’ button to start the installation process.
• Soon, after that, you will get the license terms, read it carefully and click on the checkbox stating ‘I accept the license terms’. Make sure the box should be check marked.
• After that, you will get two options to install Windows 7 Professional, Upgrade and Custom. It is always recommended to choose ‘Custom’.
• Now provide the space to the OS and for that, you can select the partition disk, but make sure to choose the one that has enough space. After completing this task, click on the ‘Next’ button.
• Now, wait and relax, as Windows will take time to install the OS.
• Once the process will get completed, restart your computer and then provide the computer name and password.
• Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the product key, if you got the disk from the retailer then look at the back of the disk for the key and then enter the same. However, if you got Pro edition disk from your friend, then you can’t use the same key as one key is valid for one computer, but don’t worry here you will get Windows 7 Professional Product Key and the list is provided at the bottom of the article. Note it down and use it to activate Windows 7 Pro.
#2 Method 2: Installing Windows 7 Professional using USB Drive
To perform this task, you need to download Windows 7 Professional from the official website of Microsoft and then transfer the file in the USB. Make sure that the USB drive is consisting only Windows 7 Professional file.
• Restart your computer and for that, press the Start key, click on the Power button and further click on the Restart button.
• When the computer restarts, immediately press the relevant key to enter the BIOS. The method is the same as discussed above.
• After reaching to BIOS, move to the Boot section and then select ‘Removable Devices’.
• Soon, you will get the confirmation for the changes you have done, make sure to select ‘Yes’.
• Turn off the computer completely by pressing and holding the power button.
• Now, turn ON the computer and make sure that the USB is connected to the port.
• Thereafter, you will be asked to press any key to start the process.
• After pressing the key, you will be directed to the Installation page of Windows and here you need to select the Language, Input methods and Time Zone. Provide the respective details and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
• Now, click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
• Read the license agreement and make sure to agree with the same and for that click, on the box showing ‘I accept the license terms’.
• Thereafter, you will get the choice to install Windows 7 Professional, select ‘Custom’.
• Now, allocate the space for the OS and for that you need to select the Disk where you want to install the OS.
• After completing the above step, click on the ‘Next’ button and the OS will start installing on your computer.
• Now, wait for some time to complete the installation process.
• After the completion of the process, restart your computer and remove the USB drive.
• Now, you will be asked to provide the computer name and password, complete the task.
• After that, you will be directed to the Product key page and here you need to provide the key. However, if you don’t have the same, then scroll down the page to reach the bottom to get Windows 7 Professional Product Key. If you want to use MS Word 2016 on Windows 7 Pro version as well, then Microsoft office 2016 Product Key Free Download will help you to access MS Word efficiently.
• Now, click on the ‘Next’ button and then select ‘Use recommended settings’.
• That’s it; your job is done and now only you need to select the Home Group for the effective use of Windows 7 Pro.
#3 List of Windows 7 Professional Product Key 2020
#1 Product Keys for Windows 7 Professional
#2 Windows 7 Professional Product Key 32 Bit
#3 Windows 7 Professional Product Key 64 Bit
#4 Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit Activation Code
#5 Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Activation Code
#6 Windows 7 Professional Serial Key (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
#7 Windows 7 Professional Product Key Free Download
#8 Win 7 Professional Product Activation Key
#9 Win 7 Professional Registration Key
#10 Win 7 Professional Serial Key for Registration
So, this was all about Windows 7 Professional. However, if you are looking for Windows 10 Activation Key, then you can get a huge list from our other article. The key will help you to access the full features of Windows 10. On the off chance, if you are a Windows 8.1 user, then you can try to register your OS from this Free Windows 8.1 Key.